How to Become a Jerome Village Community Center Member
Jerome Village Residents
You will receive a letter outlining the Community Center membership fees and application process that will include your forms and waiver documents. You can also download the application and waiver form through the link below.
If you don’t live in Jerome Village, you will still have the opportunity to join the Jerome Village Community Center while space is available. The annual non-resident member fee is $755.92, and gives you access to the Community Center pool and fitness center.
New in 2018!
Community Center Membership Applications*
*All member households are required to complete the 2018 electronic application by Monday, May 21, 2018. If submitting after May 21, 2018, please contact the Community Center at 614-733-0999 during normal operational hours to coordinate pick-up of your household’s membership ID badge 2018 stickers required to access the pool.
New JVCC members can also schedule schedule an appointment during normal operation hours to have your family photos taken and the ID created. Lost badges can be replaced for a $10 fee.
Hours of Operation:
- Pool Hours: 11 am – 8pm daily, Friday: 11 am – 9 pm
- Restaurant Hours: Sunday: 11 am – 9 pm, Monday – Saturday: 11 am – 10 pm
- Bar Hours: Sunday- Saturday: 11 am – Close
- Fitness Center Hours: Keycard access from 5 am – 9 pm daily
- Members may bring a guest to the pool. Guest Day passes will be available through the concession stand for $8.00, but guests must be accompanied by a member of the Community Center at all times. Bulk guest passes can also be purchased for a discount rate.
- “Plus One” Summer Pool Guest Memberships will be available for a $100 add-on fee. Contact community center staff for more information.
Download the 2018 Jerome Village Community Center Nanny Pass
- Children 12 years of age and older are permitted to swim at the pool without parental supervision. Please be sure to note this on your application. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible person at least 16 years old.
- The minimum age for use of the fitness area is 14.
- Group lesson costs: $70/session, private lesson costs: $105/session
- Morning and evening sessions available.
Morning Sessions: June 4-14, June 18-28, July 9-19, July 23-26
Evening Sessions: June 5-14, June 19-28, July 10-19, July 23-26
Download the 2018 Jerome Village Swim Lesson Flyer.
SIGN UP FOR SWIM LESSONS.
Host your special event at the Jerome Village Community Center!
Whether you’re planning a pool party for your kids’ birthday, a perfect outdoor wedding on our East Lawn or a corporate luncheon inside our bar/hall area, Jerome Village has event options for almost any occasion.
- Member Pool Packages – Half and Full Deck pool party and After Hours pool party options available.
- Private Barn rental
- Events on the East Lawn
*Food and beverage minimums apply for barn venue and pool party events.
Design a package that fits your needs! For pricing, additional information or to schedule an event call 614.733.0999